“Calling all shoppers!” Welcome to Here WEE Grow Again!
Below, please find some guidelines regarding the sale…
- We recommend that you bring a laundry basket with a belt looped through it to put your “treasures” in as you shop. No large re-usable shopping bags will be allowed. We will allow ONLY a child in a stroller…NO DIAPER BAGS! Baskets must be empty. NO LARGE BAGS ALLOWED!! We will provide large shopping bags for you to use while shopping.
- If you would like to purchase a large item (e.g. crib, play equipment, etc.) PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE TAG! Use the claim ticket and ask a volunteer to help you fill it out and help you with your purchase.
- We will be accepting Cash, Checks, Visa and MasterCard (on a $20 minimum purchase). Please make checks out to AUMC. A valid driver’s license must accompany all checks. NO starter checks accepted.
- There are no refunds or exchanges. Please inspect all items carefully before purchasing. If you need assistance, please ask a volunteer. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!
- If the item will be discounted, you will find “Discount: Yes” on the tag. If not, it will say “No” and the item will remain on the floor to sell at full price.
Choose Your Charity Event: Monday, March 11th from 10am-6pm
Your $5.00 entry fee goes to the charity of your choice! $5.00 charge for each adult entry.
Thursday, March 14th, 4pm-8pm: Teachers and New Moms
Friday, March 15th, 10am-6pm: Heroes’ Pre Sale-First Responders, Active Duty Military and Healthcare Professionals. (ID required)
- Saturday, March 16th – OPENING DAY – 9am-3pm
- Sunday – CLOSED
- Monday, March 18th; 10am-6pm (Full Price)
- Tuesday, March 19th; 10am-6pm (20% off most items)
- Wednesday, March 20th; 10am-6pm (30% off most items)
- Thursday, March 21st; 10am-6pm (40% off most items)
- Friday, March 22nd; 10am-6pm (50% off most items)
- Saturday, March 23rd; 9am-3pm (75% off most items)
35% of your purchase will benefit Aldersgate United Methodist Church.