Spring Sale Dates/Times:
Pre Sale Events
Monday, March 9th – 10am-6pm: Choose Your Charity Event, $5 entry to one of three charities
Thursday, March 12th – 2-8pm: First time Parents’/Grandparents’ (Register Here), Heroes’ and Teachers’ Pre Sale
- “Hero” is defined as Active Duty Military, Police, Fire and Rescue, Foster Families and Medical Personnel (ID or Pass Required)
Please Note Schedule Changes:
Friday, March 13th: Public Sale–NO ENTRY FEE 10am-6pm
Saturday, March 14th: – Public Sale -No entry fee– 9am-12 noon-Full Price
Saturday, March 14th: – Public Sale -No entry fee– 1pm-5pm: 50% off MOST ITEMS
- Bring your own laundry basket to gather your purchases. We will NOT be providing bags for shopping.
- If you or someone in your home is sick with a respiratory illness, please, DO NOT COME!
- We will be limiting the number of people who can come in at one time to 100. Bring your patience!
- Please use hand sanitizer as you enter the sale.