Drop-Off Dates and Procedures
Drop Off Dates and Times for Here Wee Grow Again
- Wednesday, September 5th; 10am-2pm & 3pm-7pm
- Thursday, September 6th; 9am-1pm & 2pm-6pm
- Friday, September 7th; 9am-1pm & 2pm-6pm
- Saturday, September 8th; 9am-1pm
- Tuesday, September 11th; 10am-2pm & 3pm-7pm
- Wednesday, September 12th; 9am-1pm & 2pm-6pm
- Thursday, September 13th; 9am-12pm
Here Wee Grow Again Merchandise Prep Check List
- Do you have an up-to-date inventory print-out? (See instructions below.)
- Did you read, review and initial the Consignors’ Agreement. Every consignor must bring the agreement to drop off.
- Are any of your tags altered by hand? You can add things to the tag, you just cannot change price or discount.
- Did you use 60-67# weight cover stock paper in white or pastel colors only?
- Did you follow the $3 rule for clothing items?
- Is your tag hung in the right location on your item? (at the shoulder)
- Is your item hung correctly (see image)? Hanger (if facing it) looks like a question mark.
- Do you have your items grouped with a rubber band by “like items” and clothes in size and gender?
- Did you put masking tape or a label, with your consignor number only, on all of your items?
- Did you make your Drop off appointment? CLICK HERE to access HWGA’s Online Registration System. Click on the Register for HWGA Spring 2010 link. Enter User Id and Password. Click on the Check-In Schedule link at the top of the page. Schedule your appointment from the available times.
Okay, you’ve got all your items tagged and ready to go. Let’s go to Drop Off!
What to expect at Drop Off
- Each consignor must bring the Consignor’s Agreement and a print-out of her inventory for inspectors to check items against. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CHECK IN WITHOUT AN INVENTORY OF YOUR ITEMS. Please make sure you have marked off any items that you are not consigning. To print your inventory, login to your account, click on “Manage Inventory,” and then click on “Reports” in the box under “Other.” Click on “Inventory Report” and then click on “Print Report.” Please make sure you staple your report and put your name and consignor number in the top right-hand corner.
- Before unloading any of your items: please come inside to the Check-in Desk to confirm participation, sign the HWGA Consignor’s Agreement and receive your Pre-sale Pass.
- Unload your merchandise. We suggest bringing your clothing items in first before bringing anything else inside.
- Once your clothing items are accepted be sure to retrieve any items that did not pass our inspection process. Remember: Any items not picked up will automatically be donated.
- Clothing items will be placed on the racks for you.
- Remember: Once you get home please be sure to mark off any items that were declined at drop off from your inventory list. You will not be given credit for those items.
- Congratulations! You’re done! We do the rest!
What to expect from the HWGA Inspectors
HWGA has a standard and it is important that we do our best to be true to that standard.
It is VERY important that consignors first follow all guidelines of tagging, preparation of merchandise and what is and isn’t accepted. Your attention to detail will tremendously reduce any confusion and possible rejection of your items.
Clothing Inspection – Clothes will be inspected for cleanliness, condition, and current style of each item. CLOTHING WITH SMELLS OF PETS, MOTHBALLS OR SMOKE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Your tag must be correctly done and you MUST have labeled your items with masking tape or small label for easy identification if the tag is lost.
Shoe Inspection – Shoes will be inspected for scuff marks, excessive wear and current style. No tennis shoes unless in brand new condition.
Big/Outside Toys, Inside Toys, Strollers, Cribs, Pack-N-Plays, Baby Equipment, Nursery Decor, Infant Accessories – The HWGA Volunteers conducting the inspections will be looking for current merchandise, condition, cleanliness, and overall appearance.
Riding/Battery Operated Toys – These toys must have the battery included and will be checked to ensure that they work.
Follow all guidelines in accordance with our tagging, merchandise prep, merchandise acceptance and item limits.
Consignors should do a home inspection of all items before tagging and bringing them to the sale.
- Did you visit cpsc.gov and www.wemakeitsafer.com and check your items to make sure they are NOT on the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recall list? Should you bring in a recalled item you will be required to come and pick up said item and will be charged a $25.00 fine
- Do you have all pieces required for games, puzzles etc?
- Did you place batteries in all items that require batteries and does the item work?
- Have you ensured all DVDs work?
- Have you inspected clothes, shoes and other wearable items for stains, missing buttons etc.?
- Have you included all hardware that is required to assemble items that need assembling?
Please make sure you are presenting your very best! If you wouldn’t purchase that item yourself, don’t bring it. Any unsellable items may be brought to HWGA for donation to local charities through AUMC.